Sunday, December 21, 2008

Electrical Impulses of the Brain

Wow, it amazes me how many random thoughts one has within a few seconds. My wife is making breakfast, the kids are playing video games, I am blogging (or at least attempting to), the little boy upstairs is running around and the oatmeal was burnt.

During these thoughts I am still thinking about what is coming up, a concert here a soccer game there, maybe a football bowl game or two, when does baseball start?

I also have other random thoughts behind the forethought's, since the brain is surrounded by liquid I guess fore and aft are good nautical terms to use.

Do we think with the right or left side of the brain, do we think before we do or vice versa, again we are off track...or is that the purpose of what I am writing.

I would like for this blog to be a good reference point for Vendors and wanna be Vendors......Vending is not for everyone...and...Vending isn't Pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment